Hey All, Happy May Day!
I’ve been looking forward to setting my goals this month, it’s the start of some great new beginnings for me and the kids with our new home being ready this month we’ll be spending a lot of our time getting it into a shape we want, decorating rooms, buying new furniture etc, it’s going to be fun!
I thought I’d start May off with sharing my goals for the month – New month, New me and all that!
My 5 Goals for May:
- Setting up a Budget – I decided I need a budget, I used to be really good at this but lately, it seems I have just given up on it, my money just floats away and I have literally no idea where it’s gone to. It could be quite possible that I gave up on this as I didn’t really have to have a plan for my money with having no rent or bills to pay other than my car! But now is the time to get my shit together again and get this sorted as the top priority!
- Starting an Online Course – I’ve been looking into doing a few online courses lately and still undecided which I’d like to start first. I will be picking out of a hat at this rate! I want to get one started before the end of this week, I may go back and finish my nutrition course before starting on something new.
- Create more for my Blog – I’ve been working on a plan for the blog over the past few weeks and as all our things are in storage at the moment I have no access to my props that I had got hold of just before moving! I’ve been using some pictures from Pixaby but want to get going with my own photo’s – not that I’m any good with the whole photography thing – but I do believe once I manage to start getting my own pictures up onto my blog then the blog will feel more like it belongs to me! If that makes sense.
- Walk more – I’ve got lazy! It’s really that simple, I use my car way more than I need to so I want to stop that habit and just get my legs moving, the weather is almost nearly kinda nice again so what better time to start.
- Set up a good routine – This is already a work in progress, I have a routine set up, it is just the fine tuning that is taking the time. obviously the child side of the routine is going to change soon, as we move into our own house but for now, it’s going ok! My bedtime routine and sleep is a bit of a mess due to my little one teething but the rest, things like social media, blogging etc seem to be coming together better. definitely needs work though!
So there we have it, five of my goals for May, although I do have a few more I’m working on, these are where my focus will be with for the month.
What are some of your goals for the month of May? Let me know below.
Until Next Time.