The Versatile Blogger Award
Wow, I’m Shocked and Excited all at the same time!
Shocked because I have been blogging for only a short amount of time, and excited because, well who doesn’t get excited about an award when they’ve started something new!
I’ll go back to me starting, I’ve actually wanted to start a Blog for years, but as always life takes over, things get in the way and you forget for a while. In my case , five kids in 8 years and up until 2 years ago I had an extra 4 children living with me too, I’m like the child collector only not the creepy kind like the dude from Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang!
I would like to Thank Melanie who blogs over at Frasers Fun House, who nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award on 9th January 2018, She has a lovely parenting blog with children’s book reviews, fabulous days out and great gift ideas! I am so grateful to be nominated after only 2-3 weeks into my blogging life. Go check her out!
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Blogger awards are a fun way for bloggers to show appreciation for other bloggers and their content. Blogging is harder work than it may look like from the outside, so it means the world when we are shown in any way that we are appreciated! The Versatile Blogger Award celebrates high quality, unique, and loving content. When nominated, the blogger can choose to accept the nomination and pass it on to 15 bloggers that they believe deserve a nomination as well.
The rules to accept this award are simple:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link their blog. There are millions of blogs out there, and somebody chose yours!
2. Nominate 15 bloggers to keep spreading the appreciation.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
So here goes: 7 facts about me, Laura from Directly Laura
1.I’m currently in house number 11 in 10 years, and due to move again very soon! And no I don’t have an obsession with collecting houses to go with the collection of children. haha! Just the joy’s of renting and not finding a decent enough house/landlord!
2. I’m a procrastinator and very good at putting off the things that NEED to be done!
3. My Favorite food is Chicken & Pasta – adventurous I know!
4. I’m more of an explorer than a beach bandit on holiday’s, I prefer walking around seeing sights than sitting on a beach in the heat. My Pale skin will vouch for me haha!
5. I get bored easily and have to keep myself busy – even if it’s not productively busy!
6. I’m a Gemini.
7. I had a Winnie the Pooh bedroom until I moved out of my parents house. 🙂
So there we have it, that’s a few facts about me… I’m sure you’ll learn more about me soon!
I would like to nominate the following people & Their Blogs:
These are the Blogs that I have been enjoying and hope you also find something to take from them all too. Be sure to visit them all and Enjoy!